Swagat In India respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, gender,email address, postal address, frequent fly number, age, telephone number, etc) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our Sales Channel.
Information we collect about you
Depending on the circumstances, in the course of providing a service to you, the Intrepid Group may collect and hold personal information such as:
- your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, telephone number, email address, passport details, medical information and travel insurance details (where applicable)
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries; and
- any additional information relating to you that you or a third party has provided to us directly or indirectly through our travellers' or agents' phone enquiry lines, websites, online presence, customer surveys or to our in-store or other representatives.
Information that we collect (such as about your health or religion) may be considered "sensitive information". We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive information on the condition that we have your consent.
If you visit our website, we may also collect information that is not personal information to improve the experience for our customers. This information may include the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. Some of this information is collected using cookies.
When you are travelling with us, we may take video and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising or on our website. All participants of Intrepid Group trips authorise us to use his/her image (such as a photograph, videotape, film or pictorial representation or recorded voice). If you do not wish for this to happen, please notify us in writing using the contact details below.
How do we collect personal information?
You may volunteer this information when you request information from us, contact us, make a booking, register interest for and/or enter a competition, subscribe to one of our newsletters, use our website, link to or from our website, connect with us via social media, by speaking to a consultant in-store or any other engagement we or our business partners have with you.
We may also receive the information from a third party, for example:
- from people making travel bookings on your behalf;
- from market research and data companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services;
- from other companies within the Intrepid Group and our related overseas entities;
- from partners performing services on our behalf; and
- your insurer, their agents or medical staff may disclose relevant information and sensitive personal information with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained all required consents and are fully authorized to disclose all personal information you provide to us including without limitation personal information of your friends and family members provided in connection with making travel bookings.
You can contact our Privacy Officer by:
- Calling us on +91 98182 72423
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Privacy Officer, Intrepid Group, 41 'A' Block DDA Market LSC Ring Road, Naraina Vihar, Delhi - 28 India
Our Privacy Officer will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your query or complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Buying our products online
Your recent searches and shortlisted holidays are recorded using cookies. If you've made a shortlist but you haven't saved it by entering your email address, we'll store your shortlisted holidays using a cookie, so you'll be able to see it when you visit us again using the same computer or device.
Improving your experience
We can find out how you move around our website, so we can look into any errors stopping you from being able to do what you want. The data we collect from cookies is really important for us to improve your experience.
|Add On Tours|
|South India Spice Tours|
|Cultural Tour in India|
|Golden Triangle Tour|
|Tea Tour in India|
|Kerala Tour Package|
|Heritage Tours in India|
|Kashmir Tour Package|
|India Sub Continental|
|Sikkim Tour Package|
|Eastern India Tour|
|Buddhist Circuit with Taj|
|South India Standard|
|Beaches Forts Temples Special|